It's a Mystry of Life...Are You Ready? Part 1



I was looking for pictures of my kids growing up and I found "the box".  The box I  had hidden away. It is the one box where I believed in Fairy tales.  It is the tale of my love and my marriage and my children and where I believed there was an ever after.


When I came across the box with rings.  I opened so slowly.  But there they were.  then engagement ring and wedding ring...so intact....Almost 30 years later.  I slipped them on to my finger because I couldn't not.  I gazed. I wondered in a moment about how my life would be different.




Then I looked at the picture's.  We were so bright...so happy.


And I then I cried...for what did not happen.  For the first time I cried.  Not because he was wrong and I was right...but for what could have been.




I have 7 boxes in my kitchen. Each one a different message.  I have put it off long enough.




I have to sort through them all.
 


They are my life of 30 years of adult life.  I have put it off because the tears were so painful...but it is time.




Today...all I can say is that they are an amazing memory of where I have been.  I am reminded by my smile how much I wanted to wake up and grab the moment. Thirty years later I am still smiling although some days I don't know why?




Each box will hold treasures...bear with me. I will cry but I know each box holds hope. So I ask you to continue this journey with me. Are you ready to look at what the first box holds?


Comments

Popular Posts